Shops, Showrooms, Retail Outlets for Sale
Greetings from Khaza Super Market
Khaza Super Market situated Dhaka South City Corporation neighboring zone and from a negligible distance of Gulistan zero point. Constructed and Developed on the embankment road adjacent to flowing Buriganga River (which is on the opposite bank of Sadarghat River Terminal or Waisghat port), this commercial institution is well known among the wholesale retail imported readymade garments merchants. With ceaseless effort this company is continuing its operation as ideal business place and keeping a good reputation for last twenty years and more.
At present the Market Authority, from one of its newly constructed building (almost 20000 – twenty thousand square feet floor space per level) intended to sale very limited number of shops at ground level and 1st floor. Those shop area range from 100 to 400 square feet will be sold to those on first come first serve basis. Preferences will be given Computer and Mobile Brand outlets, Different Electronics appliances showrooms, Bags-Shoes-Sandals etc leather products, Departmental products or wholesale clothing garments warehouse etc related individuals and businesses.
FEATURES OF KHAZA SUPER MARKET
1. This company has total five buildings which altogether covers minimum 100000 square feet area.
2. According to different size and floors each floor individually covers from minimum 5000 to 10,500 square feet area. So based upon business need small to generous sized entities can be given rent easily.
3. During emergency situations the exit plan will work smoothly as Each Building has several stairs and buildings are internally connected to each other.
4. There are lanes or aisles on two sides of each shop. In order to remain Business traders comfort all the shops are placed sequentially by keeping adequate space.
5. Market Buildings earthquake resistance is 7.5 magnitudes and more which underground foundations – beams and each floor’s column works are done by Indian stone chips according to proper planning and BUET tested.
6. Total Five different submersible pumps provide guarantee of water supply. For Fire safety Each Building’s roof top or underground water storage tanks are connected to avoid damage.
7. Two 400 KVA transformers (total 800 KVA substation) giving Electricity supply (both industrial and commercial). Additional 200 KVA connection application procedure is on progress.
8. In order to provide day & night security of the premise in addition of Market Authority’s own guards the business association also dedicated their security guards in each floor to serve their purpose.
9. The Buriganga River Dam Road (or Alam Market Road) is at Market’s Front or entrance and the opposite side of the road is the boat landing station adjacent to the flowing Buriganga River itself. So via both river and roads transport one can easily communicate and bring or send business products anywhere.
10. Various kind of wholesale-retail shops, Showrooms of different brands, SME industries, Storage warehouses except business related to rotting products ( i.e Bazaars), Even Bank, Insurance or different offices can easily execute their operations from here.
11. Though the Market’s location is at Keraniganj Upazila but from Dhaka’s Gulistan Zero point the distance is less than five kilometers. So all the necessities and opportunities can easily be found and accessible with short effort.
12. At present Keraniganj is a well reputed name as ‘Garments village’. Because of the start of our “Desired Padma bridge” construction work the economic importance of Keraniganj is promptly rising and in near future due to the possible investment of national – international companies its significance will grow and span eventually. As real evidence we can easily see Government residential Jhilimili project, Inauguration of Pangaon river container port, Dhaka Central Jail transfer etc.
Interested parties please contact the following person for further detail.
Khaza Super Market (Building 4A, 3rd floor)
Buriganga Beri Badh Road (Alam Market Road)
East Aganagar, South Keraniganj,
Dhaka – 1310